Friday, March 19, 2010

Welcome to Lake Country BC

Hello,
I am the new District of Lake Country Administrator and I wish to welcome all to this new blog. I hope to provide an opportunity for people who live, vacation, or just visit this beautiful area to know what's happening in this part of the world and, hopefully, to get some interest in what your local government is doing.

As I mentioned, I am new to this area, having started with the District of Lake Country on November 2, 2009, only 4 months ago.

I invite you to know more about this community by visiting our website at www.lakecountry.bc.ca and to read more about the activities and life of this beautiful community nestled between Kelowna and Vernon in Central Okanagan.

From my part, I will write on this blog on a weekly basis to provide you with information on the activities and work we are doing, including Council decisions on a variety of issues and events that we organize or sponsor. In the meantime, welcome again and I hope you'll enjoy reading this.

Alberto De Feo
CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER

No comments:

Post a Comment